Cheesecake Recipes: From the typical Philadelphia cheese to the cheesecake without an oven, through other delicious proposals, to make cheesecake without any complication.
1. Philadelphia Cheesecake
If you are looking for a cheesecake without any complications, you have it; It is one of those easy cakes that make you look great.
4 eggs | 250 g (one tub) of Philadelphia-style white cheese spread | 100 g of sugar | 1 pinch of salt | some mint leaves
Step by Step
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly with the sugar. Add the cheese and salt, and continue beating with the rods until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- Distribute this preparation in a round mold lined with sulfurized paper and cook, in the oven preheated to 170º, 20, or 25 minutes. Then click with a skewer; if it comes out clean, it is already done. If not, prolong the cooking a little more.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and, when it has cooled, store it in the fridge. Before serving, demolish it, decorate it with icing sugar and accompany it with jam or red berries.
2. Cheesecake No Oven
Here’s one of the quintessential oven-less cheesecakes: a cold cheesecake with spreadable cheese, mascarpone, and blueberries. Although it is laborious, it does not have any difficulty, so it is considered an easy dessert.
For the base: 200 g of Maria cookies | 80 g of butter
For the filling: 500 g of Philadelphia type white cheese spread | 250 g of mascarpone cheese | 80 g of icing sugar | the zest of 1 lemon skin.
To decorate: 200 g of cranberries | 2 tablespoons of sugar
Step by Step
- Crumble the cookies into a bowl. Melt the butter, let it warm up, add it to the cookies and mix until you get a dense paste.
- Spread it out at the base of a removable round pan lined with parchment paper. Press to make an even layer. And leave 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Beat the two types of cheese with the icing sugar in another bowl; add the lemon zest and stir. Pour this preparation into the mold, reserve 6 hours in the fridge, and remove from the image on the biscuit base.
- Wash the blueberries, cook 4 minutes with the sugar, and let cool. Cover the cake with them and serve trick. If you can’t find mascarpone, you can substitute it for cheese spread or curd.
3. Cheesecake With Puff Pastry and Fruit
Another smooth cheesecake you can make is this Philadelphia cheesecake with puff pastry and fruit.
1 sheet of puff pastry | 1 tub of fresh cheese spread | 75 g of sugar | 2 eggs | 2 mangoes (or other seasonal fruit).
Step by Step
- Roll out the puff pastry and line the walls and bottom of a removable pan.
- Punch it with a fork and cover it with parchment paper and dried chickpeas.
- Bake at 200º for 10 minutes.
- Peel the two handles and cut one of them into thin sheets with a sharp knife.
- Chop the other mango and crush it in the blender until you get a puree.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they blanch and add the fresh cheese and the mango puree.
- Pour this preparation into the cake, place the mango slices on top in a fan shape, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
Trick. Flavor the filling of the cake with a teaspoon of vanilla sugar.
4. Burgos Cheesecake
You can also make a Cheesecake Recipes with Burgos cheese or cottage cheese, two of the least calorie cheeses, and suitable for weight loss.
500 g of Burgos cheese (or cottage cheese) | 1 plain yogurt | 4 eggs | 150 g of sugar | ½ lemon | 1 tablespoon of flour
Step by Step
- Wash the lemon, dry it with a clean cloth and scratch half of its skin.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they blanch.
- Add the crumbled Burgos cheese, yogurt, and sifted flour without stopping beating until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the lemon zest and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180º. Pour the dough obtained into individual molds, flannels, or a large one previously greased with butter.
- put them in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let fresh and decorate with red berries, jam.
Trick. For this cheesecake to sit well, it is advisable to let it sit for at least 6 hours before serving.
5. Cheesecake With Condensed Milk
Here you have a delicious Cheesecake Recipes with blueberries, condensed milk, and shortcrust pastry.
1 sheet of refrigerated shortcrust pastry | 150 g of creamy white cheese | 150 g of condensed milk | 50 g of ground almonds | 2 eggs | 250 g of blueberries | 2 tablespoons of icing sugar | butter.
Step by Step
- Put the milk in a bowl, add the cheese, and mix both ingredients.
- Add the eggs, continuing to beat. Incorporate the almond and stir with manual rods until obtaining a uniform preparation.
- Grease a round tart pan with 1 butternut and line the bottom and sides with the shortcrust pastry.
- Pour the filling and spread over 100 g of washed and dried blueberries.
- Cook 25 minutes in the oven preheated to 180º.
- Remove it, let cool and remove it.
- Garnish with the rest of the blueberries and serve sprinkled with the icing sugar.
Trick. To wash the blueberries, arrange them in a strainer under running tap water, and dry them with a napkin.
6. Cheese Flan
Another much appreciated smooth Cheesecake Recipes is cheese flan.
For the flan: 4 eggs | 370 g of condensed milk | 250 ml of milk | 200 g of white cheese for spreading | 50 g of currants | 100 ml of sweet sherry or muscat wine | 1 tablespoon of peeled pine nuts | flour.
For the caramel: 6 tablespoons of sugar | 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Step by Step
- Put the raisins in a bowl, pour the wine, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into another bowl, add the condensed milk and mix with rods.
- Pour the milk and mix until it is integrated; Incorporate the cheese and continue stirring until achieving a creamy preparation.
- Place the sugar in a saucepan put on the fire, add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of water, and cook until you get a dark blonde caramel.
- Pour it quickly into a 1-liter capacity crown mold and move it around a bit to spread well.
- Fill the mold with the previous preparation and add the pine nuts and raisins, well-drained and lightly dusted with flour.
- Cook for 40 to 45 minutes in the oven preheated to 170º.
- Remove, let it warm, reserve it in the fridge, and unmold it on a tray before serving.
And if you want a delicious Cheesecake Recipes dessert suitable for weight loss, try our ultralight cottage cheese mousse, super easy to make and with only 125 calories.