After so many weeks confined, eating that way, and moving much less than usual, nothing like these detox recipes to eliminate toxins and recover energy.
1. Ajoblanco With Apple and Grapes
Discounting the almonds’ soaking, this detox recipe is made in just 15 minutes and has 580 kcal per serving. The Ajoblanco (one of the summer recipes of a lifetime) we accompany it with apples and grapes rich in Peptine, which, when combined with water, forms a gel that carries toxins.
For 4 people: 400 g of peeled Marcona almonds | 2 garlic | 100 g of red grapes | 1 granny smith apple | 1 lemon | fresh oregano | extra virgin olive oil | apple cider vinegar | salt.
How to make Ajoblanco
- Position the almonds in a bowl of water and soak them for at least 8 hours.
- Peel the garlic cut them lengthwise and remove the germ inside to avoid repeating as much.
- Drain the almonds.
- Pour 50 ml of oil into the glass of a powerful mixer. Add 30 ml of vinegar, a pinch of salt, garlic, and almonds.
- Beat them until you get a creamy emulsion. Add water little by little until you get a more or less thick soup texture, depending on your taste.
- Put it in the fridge and leave it there until serving time, so that it is freezing when eaten.
- Wash the apple and pat it dry. Cut it in half, remove the heart and cut the rest into sticks. You can sprinkle them with a few lemon juice drops to prevent them from rusting and turning brown.
- Separate the grapes from the bunch, dry them carefully, and cut them in half.
- Divide the Ajoblanco into individual bowls. Accompany with the grapes and the apple sticks. Water with olive oil and decorate with oregano or another aromatic herb.
To lighten it. Substitute half the almonds for melon pulp, which has far fewer calories.
2. Cochinita Pibil Tacos
Cochinita Pibil tacos detox recipes are prepared in just under an hour and a half (apart from rest) and have 510 kcal per serving. Pork loin is considered white meat and is fat-free, making it perfect for purifying diets. And it contains coriander, which helps us eliminate heavy metals, such as mercury or lead, through urine.
For 6 people: 1 kg of pork loin | 2 oranges | 2 files | 2 red onions | 300 g of long grain rice | 12 corn tortillas | 1 tsp. Oregano | 1 tsp. Cumin | 1 tsp. of paprika | 1 tsp. from chile | 4 tbsp. of oil | 3 tbsp. Of apple cider vinegar | 2 coriander sprigs | salt and pepper.
How to make cochinita pibil tacos
- Clean the loin of possible remains of fat and make small incisions in the meat.
- Squeeze the oranges. Beat the juice together with the oregano, cumin, paprika, oil, and vinegar.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into a bowl, on the back; cover with film, and leave to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Peel the onions cut them into julienne strips and water them with the juice of a lime; season, add the chili and stir.
- Cover with transparent film and leave to marinate for a while in the fridge.
- Drain the marinade loin and season with salt and pepper. Transfer it to a saucepan and add the liquid from the marinade and 200 ml of cold water; Cover and cook over low heat 50 minutes.
- Prepare the rice in salted water and drain.
- Remove the meat from the casserole, allow it to cool and crumble it.
- Heat the juice from cooking 5 to 6 minutes, until it reduces a little. Add the meat again, stir and add the rice. Mix again and turn off the heat.
- Warmth the tortillas in a frying pan, fill them with the onion and the meat and rice mixture and decorate with chopped coriander and the remaining lime cut into wedges.
To lighten it. Dispense with the rice and instead put lettuce or tender sprouts.
3. Avocado Tartare and Sea Spaghetti
This avocado tartar detox recipe has sea spaghetti, algae that you can find in many supermarkets, rich in iron and vitamin C, and has very few calories and fats. After soaking, you have it ready in three-quarters of an hour, and it only has 180 kcal.
For 4 people: 3 avocados | ½ tender onion | fresh coriander | 3 dried tomatoes | 20 g dehydrated sea spaghetti | 1 lemon | 1 radish | olive oil and salt.
How to make avocado tartare and sea spaghetti
- Soak the sea spaghetti for at least a couple of hours.
- Also, soak the dried tomatoes and let them rehydrate for an hour.
- Chop the tomatoes very thin, and chop the onion in the same way, including part of the green stem.
- Mix the tomatoes, onion, and drained sea spaghetti in a bowl. Add the juice of the squeezed lemon, oil, and salt. Mix well and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash the coriander, dry it, and chop it. Add it to the bowl with the mash.
- Peel the avocado, cut it into cubes, and add it too.
- Mix all the ingredients with enveloping movements until they are well integrated.
- Decorate with radish slices and serve.
To lighten it. Although it is an already quite light dish, you can lower it a little more by putting two avocados instead of three. A quarter of an avocado per person is enough when dieting.
4. Grilled Tuna With Vegetables
These detox recipes for grilled bonito with vegetables are made in 45 minutes and have 280 kcal per serving. It has green asparagus, which are very purifying as they are very rich in fiber and have excellent diuretic power. It also has radishes, which are 95% water-based, making them perfect for fighting fluid retention.
For 4 people: 700 g of bonito cut into slices | 200 g baby carrots | 1 bunch of green or wild asparagus | 1 bunch of radishes | 200 g of purple potatoes | 3 sprigs of thyme | olive oil | salt and pepper.
How to make grilled bonito with vegetables
- Peel the asparagus with a vegetable peeler and cut the hard woody stem; it also removes the radishes’ stem. Scrape the carrots.
- Wash the three vegetables thoroughly in cold water, along with the potatoes. Dry them with kitchen paper and cut the potatoes in half.
- Preheat oven to 180 °. Arrange the vegetables in a deep, deep dish, drizzle with 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry the thyme; chop it small and sprinkle the vegetables with half of it. Put the source in the oven, halfway up, and grill the vegetables for 25-30 minutes.
- Clean the fish slices removing all the skin and removing the possible bones with kitchen tongs; Wash them in cold water, and dry them with a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Grease a skillet with a couple of tablespoons of oil and heat it. Sprinkle the fish slices with a little salt and freshly ground pepper. Place them on the hot griddle and grill for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle the bonito slices with the remaining chopped thyme and serve with the baked vegetables.
To lighten it. Substitute the potato for pumpkin, or even apple, which are lighter.
5. Chickpea Stew With Prawns
This stew detox recipe only has 240 kcal per serving and, thanks to the fact that we do it with canned chickpeas, it is done in just over half an hour. Among other ingredients, it has garlic, which is a shot of antioxidants that protect you from free radicals and is also anti-inflammatory and one of the foods you should eat if you want to lose weight.
For 4 people: 12 prawns | 12 baby squid | 400 g of cooked chickpeas | 1 onion | 2 garlic | 2 tomatoes | saffron | chives | 200 ml of white wine | 200 ml of fish broth | olive oil and salt.
How to make chickpea stew with prawns
- Peel the prawns; Separate the legs from the body of the baby squid, empty the interior, and wash them.
- Cut the body into pieces of about 2 cm.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Brown the prawn tails and baby squid in a pan with oil, and set aside.
- In the same pan, brown the chive, add the onion and saute.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and cook until halved.
- Add the prawn heads to release their juice, crush them, and remove.
- Add 4 strands of saffron and wine, and reduce.
- Add the chickpeas and the broth and cook 5 min.
- Add the prawns and baby squid, and cook 5 min. Season, sprinkle with chives, and serve.
To lighten it. Brown the seafood and fry in a nonstick skillet with just a trickle of oil. This way, you reduce the amount of fat.
6. Crusted Tuna and Pumpkin Puree
Tuna detox recipes are rich in healthy omega 3 fatty acids, which reduce resistance to leptin, the hormone that facilitates weight loss by removing appetite and regulates the rate at which fat is burned. This recipe has 400 kcal per serving and is done in 45 minutes.
For 4 people: 4 tuna cubes of 150 g each | 40 g of sugar | 80 g pot lentils | roasted sesame | 1 whole-wheat toast | ½ pumpkin | 50 ml of coconut milk | tender shoots | edible flowers (optional) | curry | olive oil and salt.
How to make crusted tuna
- Place the pumpkin upturned on a baking tray. Pour a glass of water and roast at 200 °for 25-30 minutes.
- Extract the pulp and grind it together with the coconut milk and salt; and reserve.
- Grease a skillet with oil and heat it. Salt the tuna and brown it on all sides.
- Place it on a kitchen board and sprinkle with the sugar. Burn it with a kitchen torch until caramelized.
- Crush the toast and mix it with the sesame, a pinch of salt, curry, and a few oil drops.
- Spread out on the plates, top with the puree and tuna, and garnish with the lentils, sprouts, and edible flowers.
To lighten it. Skip the caramelized sugar crust and top it with a dash of soy sauce.
7. Potato Omelet Tower
Foods rich in fiber are some of the essential foods in a detox diet. In an hour, you have it done, and you get at 480 kcal the ration.
For 4 people: 8 eggs | 3 potatoes | 1 onion | 1 zucchini | 2 carrots | 200 g of smoked salmon | 200 g of homemade mayonnaise | 50 g pickled gherkins and onions | pesto | basil | 30 g pine nuts | oil, salt, and pepper.
How to make a tortilla tower
- Peel and chop the potatoes and onion.
- Saute in plenty of oil and drain.
- Add the beaten eggs, salt, and pepper and divide the mixture into 12 parts.
- Heat a little oil in a compact frying pan and, with the help of a ring, curdle the 12 tortillas.
- Dice the carrots and zucchini. Cook both and mix with 2 tablespoons of pesto and reserve.
- Dice the salmon, and mix the mayonnaise with the chopped pickles. Reservation.
- Assemble 4 timpani: put a tortilla, then the vegetables with some pine nuts; add another omelet and the salmon with the tartar sauce; Finish with an omelet and a little basil.
To lighten it. Instead of mayonnaise, make the tartar sauce with yogurt.
8. Glasses of Greek Yogurt and Peach
And here, you have a delicious dessert detox recipes made in 20 minutes and has 360 kcal per serving. It has lemon, which has excellent diuretic power to eliminate liquids and quintessential detox recipes foods.
For 4 people: 2 peaches | 2 gelatin sheets | ½ lemon | 2 tsp. Sugar | 200 g of whipping cream | 4 Greek yogurts | Fresh mint.
How to Make Peach Greek Yogurt Cups
- Soak the gelatine leaves and let them hydrate for 10 min.
- Squeeze the lemon and strain the juice.
- Peel the peaches and cut the pulp into small cubes; Reserve some to decorate and arrange the rest in a saucepan, with half the sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and 50 ml of water.
- Cook 10 min and crush until obtaining a fine puree.
- Add the drained gelatin and stir. Reserve this coulis.
- Beat the cream with electric rods, until it is semi-whipped. Add the yogurt and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into 4 glasses, distribute the coulis on top, and reserve in the fridge until the coulis sets.
Garnish with reserved peach wedges and washed mint.
To lighten it. Put plain yogurt instead of Greek yogurt and skip the cream.