Salmon Recipes: It is one of the most consumed fish and is that, in addition to its intense flavor and silky texture, it provides us with a large number of healthy fats and gives a lot of play in the kitchen.
1. Green Asparagus With Salmon and Egg
To make this Salmon recipes dish, with 290 kcal per serving, we marinate the salmon. But if you don’t want to get involved, it can also be done with smoked salmon, which is the least fattening but, in return, has more salt than the fresh one.
For 4 people: 2 bunches of green asparagus | 4 eggs | 1 whole Norwegian sea salmon fillet (400-500 g) | 300 g of sugar | fresh dill | 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns | olive oil | salt | pepper.
Step by Step
- Marinate the salmon, mixing the sugar with 200 g of salt, the pink peppercorns, and 2 or 3 chopped dill sprigs. Spread half of the mixture in an elongated container and place the salmon on top. Cover with a lid or with transparent film and leave in the refrigerator for about 12 hours. After this time, wash the salmon under the cold water tap. Dry it thoroughly and cut it into thin slices.
- Clean the asparagus and cut off the woody foot. Arrange them in the tray of a steam pot, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and, when the water is boiling, cook covered for 4-5 minutes. Reservation.
- Cover a small bowl with a square of the film (about 15 x 15 cm) and crack an egg inside. Season with salt and pepper and close the plastic as if it were a small package, rolling up the film’s ends and holding them with a rubber band.
- Cook in boiling water for 4 minutes, carefully remove and remove the film. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Distribute the asparagus on the serving plates, place the salmon slices on top and finish with the poached egg.
Did you know Salmon is an excellent source of omega 3, a fatty acid that prevents fat accumulation in the belly?
2. Timbalitos of Rice and Marinated Salmon
You can have them ready in about three-quarters of an hour (without taking maceration into account), and they have 398 kcal per serving.
For 4 people: 200 g of rice | 500 g of supreme salmon from the Norwegian sea | 125 g of carrots | 125 g of zucchini | 2 knives of oil | 1 tablespoon of coarse salt | chive.
For the marinade: 2 tablespoons of white wine | 1 knife sugar | 1 knife mustard.
Step by Step
- Wrap the salmon with the coarse salt and, after 30 min, wash and dry it. Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl and dip the salmon for 2 hours.
- Cook the rice and drain it. Clean, cut the vegetables, and sauté them 4-5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 °. Remove the fish from the marinade, cut it into slices, and roast it on the grill in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook the marinade liquid for 2 min, until it thickens a little. Assemble the timbale in a ring, putting the rice first, then the vegetables and the salmon on topwater with the reduction of the marinade.
Salmon is one of the foods most abundant in vitamin D, which avoids accumulating fat in the belly.
3. Salmon Burgers
They have 340 kcal, and you only need half an hour to prepare these Salmon recipes.
For 4 people: 400 g of Norwegian sea salmon | 1 egg | 1 chive | 2 avocados | 50 g of breadcrumbs | 1 lemon | 20 g of mayonnaise | ½ endive | sprouts | fish roe | basil | parsley | ginger | olive oil | salt and pepper.
Step by Step
- Peel the chives, grate, and reserve. Wash the basil and parsley, dry them, chop them and reserve. Wash the salmon, clean it, and cut it as finely as possible. Mix it with the beaten egg and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley. Divide the mixture into 4 parts (or 8, if you want to make small hamburgers) and shape them into a burger.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and cut the pulp into small cubes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little lemon juice so that it does not rust. Mix the avocado with 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, the reserved chive, and basil. Add the mayonnaise and mix everything, crushing it lightly until everything is well integrated.
- Brown the patties about 2 min on each side in a skillet or on a griddle greased with a few oil drops. Spread the avocado cream on top of the hamburgers and decorate them with some sprouts and some fish roe. Serve the burgers accompanied by an endive salad.
Thyroid. Consuming salmon contributes to the proper functioning of the thyroid, the gland that most influences metabolism.
4. Salmon Battered in Sesame
Although you need about an hour counting the salmon recipes marinade, it is super easy and delicious. It has 340 kcal per serving.
For 4 people: 2 pieces of Norwegian sea salmon of about 300 g each | 100 g roasted sesame | ½ glass of soy sauce | 1 lime | ½ glass of rice vinegar | 100 g of arugula | 1 grenade | 1 teaspoon of sugar | olive oil | salt.
Step by Step
- Clean the salmon, removing the skin and bones. Wash it, dry it and cut it into thick strips.
- Pass the salmon through the sesame, pressing lightly so that the seeds are embedded. Fry the salmon until it is browned on the outside and the inside is carefully done.
- Wash and dry the file and scratch the skin: mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, zest, and a few drops of lime in a bowl. Add the salmon and leave 40 minutes.
- Cut the grenade in half and strip it. Mix with the arugula and season with oil and salt. Cut the salmon into slices and serve with the salad.
Alternatives. If you do not have sesame and pomegranate, you can do it the same without coating and accompany it with a green salad with what you have in the fridge.
5. Hawaiian Poke With Salmon
If you’ve ever wondered how to make a Salmon recipes poke, here’s one. It has 290 kcal and is done in less than half an hour.
Serves 4: 300 g of Norwegian Sea salmon fillet | 300 g of tuna | 1 zucchini | 2 carrots | 150 g of peas | 200 g of green beans | Some leaves of chicory | 50 g of watercress | sour cream | sesame seeds | olive oil | salt and pepper.
Step by Step
- Wash both fish, cut them into tacos and season with salt and pepper. Sauté them in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 3 minutes, over high heat.
- Blunt the zucchini and scrape the carrots, wash them, and cut them in a spiral. Clean the beans and remove them, also the chicory and watercress. Cook the peas and beans separately 5 min. And blanch the zucchini if you don’t like it raw.
- Divide the fish and vegetables into bowls, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with oil. Add a little sour cream and some sesame seeds.
More fresh. If it is time for sweet peas, you can put them uncooked, only shelled.
6. Salmon and Spinach Dumplings
To make this, Salmon recipes delicious recipe with puff pastry, 450 kcal per serving, you need about three-quarters of an hour.
For 4 people: 2 rectangular refrigerated puff pastry sheets | 4 supreme salmon from the Norwegian sea | 600 g frozen spinach | 250 g of cream cheese | 50 ml of evaporated milk | 1 sweet onion | 1 egg | ¼ red onion | watercress | dill | olive oil | salt and pepper.
Step by Step
- Peel and chop the sweet onion. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until it is transparent. Add the thawed and drained spinach, salt and pepper, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and milk and cook until the cheese is completely melted. Add 1 teaspoon of chopped dill and allow the mixture to cool. Clean the supreme salmon and remove the skin.
- Spread the spinach and cheese mixture over the 4 supreme fish. Spread the puff pastry sheets and cut each of them in half to get 4 rectangles. Prick them with a fork so that they do not swell too much during baking—Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Place on each rectangle of puff pastry 1 supreme and wrap it in small packages. Beat the egg and paint the puff pastries with it so that they are golden brown. Put them on the plate lined with parchment paper and bake them for 18-20 min. Serve with watercress and diced red onion.
Cooking. The oven and grill preserve the omega 3 fatty acids in salmon, which contribute to losing weight.
7. Salmon Recipes With Green Sauce and Vegetables
It looks spectacular, is done in 20 minutes, and is only 260 kcal.
Serves 4: 4 Norwegian sea salmon fillets of 200 g each | 4 mini zucchini | edible flowers | 1 glass of fish broth | 2 tablespoons of white wine | 2 sprigs of parsley | 1 teaspoon cornstarch | olive oil | salt and pepper.
Step by Step
- Wash the parsley and put it in a small saucepan. Add the broth, cook 4 min, and crush. Dilute the cornstarch in a glass with the wine, pour it into the pan and heat, continually stirring, until a thick sauce is achieved—salt and pepper and reserve.
- Bring water to a boil with a handful of salt. Add the zucchini and cook for about 3 min. Drain, cut into slices, and set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and cook on a hot grill, smeared with oil, 2 min. Distribute the fish on the plates, add the zucchini, some flowers, and the sauce.
Other options. Since there are not always flowers on hand, it can be decorated with aromatic herbs or dried fruit.
8. Salmon Recipes With Clams and Prawns
Do not be fooled by its appearance, it is straightforward to do, you have it ready in half an hour, and it has 295 kcal per serving.
Serves 4: 4 salmon loins from the Norwegian Sea | 500 g of clams | 24 prawns | 4 tablespoons of homemade fried tomato | 1 onion | 2 garlic | ½ glass of white wine | 1 sprig of parsley | olive oil | salt and pepper.
Step by Step
- Leave the clams to soak in seawater for a few hours to release the grit. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Peel the prawns. Clean, wash, and dry the salmon. Wash and chop the parsley.
- Poach the onion for 10 min in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic, prawns and salmon, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 2 min. Pour the wine, turn up the heat, and prepare for a few moments. Add the tomato and cook 3 min more.
- Rinse the clams, and cook covered with 1 tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of water until they open. Sprinkle with parsley and add juices to stew. Cook 1 minute and serve.